Flatiron School X
Flatiron School is working with Deloitte & Touche LLP (Deloitte), a leading professional services organization, to recruit its next class of cybersecurity trainees. Deloitte will cover tuition costs and compensate trainees during a 12-week Cloud Native Computing Primer Course training program, taught by Flatiron School and Deloitte.*
Trainees who successfully complete the program and meet Deloitte’s hiring requirements and needs will be offered a full-time position in Deloitte’s Cyber Practice.
About the Program
This competitive program is designed for candidates with little to no cybersecurity experience, who are self-motivated to learn new concepts, and are interested in a long-term career in cyber.
Through this full-time, 12-week, paid training program, you will have an opportunity to learn essentials including: Cybersecurity Foundational Skills, Intro to Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity Intermediate Skills, GCP Fundamentals, Cybersecurity Skills Development.
- The 12-week training program is scheduled for September 19 – December 9, 2022.
- Deloitte will compensate trainees $28/hr for the duration of the program, which is delivered 100% virtually.
- The training will be delivered by Flatiron School and Deloitte and tuition is covered for applicants accepted into the program.*
- During the training program, trainees will have the opportunity to build relationships with their fellow trainees and other Deloitte Cyber professionals.
- Trainees are considered employees of Deloitte for the training period and are expected to be available 40-hours a week on Monday-Friday during core program hours (9 am – 6 pm) in Central Time.
- Trainees who successfully complete the program and meet Deloitte’s hiring requirements and needs will be offered a full-time position in Deloitte’s Cyber Practice.
This competitive program is open to candidates of all experience levels who are interested in a career in cybersecurity with Deloitte. Candidates should have a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree and be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Deloitte’s Cyber Practice
Through the Deloitte Cyber Career Accelerator, you will have an opportunity to pursue a rewarding cybersecurity career at Deloitte.
As the world becomes smaller and more connected, Deloitte’s Cyber Practice provides next-generation capabilities that help clients address evolving cyber threats. Deloitte’s programs and offerings help organizations enhance their ability to detect and respond faster, build resilience, innovate and experiment, and collaborate more effectively.
The result is a dynamic environment for cyber professionals. Deloitte works with the leading software and technology companies in the security and business space. So, as a part of the Deloitte team, you won’t just be working in cyber, you’ll be working at the leading edge of cyber.
*The cost of the training program is considered a taxable benefit to program participants and will be subject to all applicable taxes, but will be “grossed up” (offset and covered) by Deloitte.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Deloitte is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities.