Tech Skills Are In Demand
Tech is constantly changing and the effort to stay current is staggering. In fact, Korn Ferry reports that by 2030, 85 million jobs could go unfilled due to a skills gap.
How do businesses remain competitive? They find a corporate training partner who keeps up with the evolving tech environment.
Since 2012 Flatiron School has prepared over 10,000 graduates* for software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design roles across multiple industries, at companies large and small.
Our modern curriculum can be licensed or customized in various ways while our enormous pool of graduates is a trusted resource for businesses to fill critical tech roles with diverse talent.
- Hire-To-Train – We recruit qualified candidates to participate in a training program targeted towards your unique tech needs.
- Retraining – Fill your tech skills gap by retraining non-technical employees for new roles.
- Onboarding – Speed up ramp time for new hires with an engaging onboarding training program.
- Licensed Curriculum – Prepare students for a competitive job market by licensing our curriculum.
- Recruiting – We match your tech needs with talent from our global pool of 10,000+ graduates.
Our training programs will fit your organization’s schedule and reflect your tech stack.
We work with your team to tailor lessons, exercises, and labs for your needs, leveraging our library of 4,000+ hours of content.